Dearth v. Holder
Hodgkins et al. v. Holder
Case number 1:09-cv-00587
Mr. Hodgkins and Mr. Dearth are natural born US Citizens that currently reside outside of the United States. They wish to buy firearms when they are physically present in the US but are not allowed to by Federal law since they don't have a state of residence.
Docket from RECAP
- December 20, 2009 - RESPONSE re NOTICE OF SUPPLEMENTAL AUTHORITY filed by ERIC HOLDER
- December 14, 2009 - NOTICE OF SUPPLEMENTAL AUTHORITY from Hodgkins
- July 20, 2009 - REPLY to opposition to motion to Dismiss for Lack of Jurisdiction.
- July 10, 2009 - Memorandum in opposition to MOTION to Dismiss for Lack of Jurisdiction.
- June 26, 2009 - MOTION to Dismiss for Lack of Jurisdiction by ERIC HOLDER
- March 27, 2009 - Complaint filed .