Dearth v. Holder
Hodgkins et al. v. Holder
Case number 1:09-cv-00587
Mr. Hodgkins and Mr. Dearth are natural born US Citizens that currently reside outside of the United States. They wish to buy firearms when they are physically present in the US but are not allowed to by Federal law since they don't have a state of residence.
- RESPONSE re NOTICE OF SUPPLEMENTAL AUTHORITY filed by ERIC HOLDER
- NOTICE OF SUPPLEMENTAL AUTHORITY from Hodgkins
- REPLY to opposition to motion to Dismiss for Lack of Jurisdiction.
- Memorandum in opposition to MOTION to Dismiss for Lack of Jurisdiction.
- MOTION to Dismiss for Lack of Jurisdiction by ERIC HOLDER
- Complaint filed March 27, 2009.