Difference between revisions of "Dearth v. Holder"
(→Hodgkins et al. v. Holder)
Revision as of 05:51, 22 July 2010
Dearth v. Holder (was Hodgkins v. Holder)
Mr. Dearth is a natural born U.S. Citizen that currently resides outside of the United States. Mr. Dearth wishes to buy firearms when he is physically present in the U.S. but is not allowed to by Federal law since he does not have a state of residence.
Case number 1:09-cv-00587 in the Federal District Court of District of Columbia. Docket from RECAP.
- December 20, 2009 - Response re Notice of Supplemental Authority filed by Holder.
- December 14, 2009 - Notice of Supplemental Authority from Hodgkins
- July 20, 2009 - reply to opposition to motion to Dismiss for Lack of Jurisdiction.
- July 10, 2009 - Memorandum in opposition to MOTION to Dismiss for Lack of Jurisdiction.
- June 26, 2009 - MOTION to Dismiss for Lack of Jurisdiction by Holder
- March 27, 2009 - Complaint filed .